Sunday 22 February 2015

I am 11

I went to sleep last night, all exited about tomorrow. In the morning I woke up at 5 o clock and went down stairs to find a big box with a sheet covering it. My mum and dad shouted for me to come back up stairs and go back to bed, but I couldn't get to sleep and I had to wait 2 more hours until I could have my presents. Eventually the time came so when every one was down stairs I started to open my cards. Then I opened one that my brother had got me it was a Lego ninjago pen.
Next I took the cover off the big box then I opened it. It was empty! I am just joking, it wasn't empty, it was full of stuff - it was an electric drum kit.



 Later we went to Queens park and went on the bike track with our bikes our friends came to the park with us after thy came to our house for lunch and I got a Lego chinook from them.


 Later we had  some more friends round for tea and I got some cool custom cards, sweets, loom bands and a space rail after tea my grandma and granddad came round and I got a Lego police station                   




No comments:

Post a Comment